Current COVID-19 Restrictions:
- Snack Bar will be Open for food and beverage service on a to-go basis through the bar service window.
- We are allowing carts at this time, All carts are sanitized before and after each use in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Please be on time.
- It is of utmost importance that all players abide by social distancing and CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 while on the premises. Players should be no closer than 6 feet apart at any time.
To ensure player safety while on the golf course we have:
- Flagsticks are not to be touched and MUST remain in the cup at all times.
- Rakes and Ball Washers have been removed from the course.
- Tee Time intervals are 10 minutes apart
Oakhaven Golf Club
Oakhaven Golf club is a public golf course that features not only an 18-hole championship golf course, but also one of Central Ohio's premier practice facilities. Oakhaven Golf Club is open year-round for all golfers to play and practice. Oakhaven features an 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course, premier 50-acre lighted driving range with 33 heated covered tees and 60 grass tees, two practice chipping greens with a sand bunker, a 5000-square-foot putting green, and a new indoor putting facility. No matter if the weather is good or bad, Oakhaven Golf Club is your place to practice on our great Driving Range!
Oakhaven complements the golf offerings with a variety of services including a pro shop that offers all top equipment on the market, banquet facilities for up to 200 guests, on- and off-site catering option, and an on-site bar that allows you to unwind after your round. Easily accessible from all parts of the Columbus metropolitan area – just 15 minutes north of I-270 and I-71 from the Worthington, Westerville, Powell area. Mid Ohio Golfer stated, "The course has become a test of golf and the newer holes may be tough enough to make high handicappers throw a club or two. ...The evolution of this golf course has been a quick one, and Oakhaven now takes its place as a quality course in the northern Columbus area..."